F,J, M, P
F- You didn’t give me anything to choose from..
M- Forgive, perhaps depending on how bad.
P- Pretty much any kind of music..
A - If I’m in love.
B - Who the last person I talked to on the phone was.
C - How long it’s been since I’ve kissed.
D - If I have a preference for boys or girls.
E - How many holes I have in my ears.
F - Give me any options, like ‘hot or cold?’
G - The last person I said ‘I love you’ to.
H - The last person I hugged.
I - The last time I felt jealous, and why.
J - How old I am.
K- What my full name is.
L - If I have siblings.
M - If I forgive betrayal.
N - If you want to know how I treat my friends.
O - If I like my school.
P - What kind of music I like.
Q - What the last party I went to was, and when the next will be.
R - For me to tell 10 of my curiosities.
S - 2 habits.
T- 5 things I love unconditionally.
U - How many texts I send daily.
V - 3 big dreams.
W - An idol.
X - If I’ve done something I regret very much.
Y - If I like my town and why.
Z - Ask any question you want.
(Source: , via youwerestrongiwasnot)
[Image Description: Background is several triangles in a circle like a pie alternating from true red, scarlet and black. A robin is sitting on his perch looking to the right.
Top Text: “RECOVERY.”
Bottom Text: “A TERRIBLE VERSION OF A SCAVENGER HUNT IN WHICH THE PLAYER ALWAYS LOSES.”]
Things I’ve found, to date:
- Bottles of glitter glue squeezed over a shelf of felt squares
- A half full bottle of sour milk.
Things I have not found, to date:
Lets just add some more-
- A half empty can of silly string.
- a few aisles later the contents of said can of string…
- Warm hot dogs.
- thawed out ground beef (that should stay frozen)
and the list could go on and on…
Mr. Dino says bring on the sushi!
BIkers Against Child Abuse Helps Make Abused Children Feel Safe Again
“A biker’s power and intimidating image can even the playing field for a little kid who has been hurt. If the man who hurt this little girl calls or drives by, or even if she is just scared, another nightmare, the bikers will ride over and stand guard all night.
If she is afraid to go to school, they will take her and watch until she’s safely inside.
And if she has to testify against her abuser in court, they will go, too, walking with her to the witness stand and taking over the first row of seats.”
During one such testimony, a little boy sat on the stand, testifying against his abusive father, who sat less than 10 feet away.
“Why didn’t you say anything before now?” Asked the prosecutor.
“I was scared.” The little boy replied, honestly.
“Why aren’t you scared now, what changed?” The prosecutor watched the little boy closely as he pointed to the front row of seats in the court room.
“Because my friends are scarier than he is.”
shit like this makes me have faith in humanity again.
Just reblog, because this, this is how humans should act toward one another, this is compassion, and this is what makes me have faith in the world again.
Got some shoes for the wedding and our glasses :)
and so far everything is falling nicely into place.
Gonna be my dress for the wedding! We set the date… July 27th!
I’m just really not feeling the whole do the paperwork thing here at work. I have not had a very good few days. That news I mentioned before isn’t happening after all and I’m just blah as fuck now…
and the scared and the wide range of emotions here lately.. ><
More details to come in the very near future.. For now exciting things to be announced soon..
Do it bitchesssss
Do it do it do it.
Yeah I’m bored
(Source: brunettealltheway, via geeknip)
I kind of already knew though, but it pretty much confirmed it for me..
I can’t really go into much detail but ugh the excitement is killing me XD
just a friendly reminder that for over a hundred years, pit bulls used to be referred to as “the nanny dog” and their main job was as babysitters.
- in temperance tests (the equivalent of how many times your kid can poke your dog in the eye before it bites him) of all breeds the most tolerant was the golden retriever. the second most tolerant was the pit bull. temperament evaluations by the american temperament test society give american pit bull terriers a very high passing rate of 82.6%, while the average passing rate for the other 121 dog breeds tested was only 77%.
- pit bulls are not naturally human aggressive. in fact pit bull puppies prefer human company to their mother’s two weeks before all other dogs.
- no spayed/neutered, indoor pit bull has ever killed a person.
- contrary to the popular myth, pit bulls DO NOT have locking jaws.
- approximately 6000 pit bulls are put to death every day, by far the highest number of any breed euthanized.
This message is so important.
Most important message ever.
Absolutely important - also - cute doggies! Awww. So lovable!